- Always dress for the occasion and make sure to wear clothing that does make you stand out.
- Always pay close attention to detail and stay hyper-observant at all times.
- A positive attitude will get you a long way. Always treat customer service representatives with respect.
- Always remain fair and unbiased while evaluating your shopping experience.
- Be candid in your reports. Our clients need to know what is really happening at their locations.
- If you are required to make a purchase for your shop, check to make sure you have the correct receipt showing the item(s) purchase as well as the date and time stamp on the receipt before leaving the store.
- If you do not have a scanner, you can take a picture of your receipt(s) with your cell phone and send the image to your email address instead of putting in a phone number for a text message. When you receive the email with the picture attached, just save the file to My Pictures, and upload the file to your shop report.
- Communication is key. Please notify us of any schedule changes for your assignments with us. If possible, please try to give us at least 24 hours’ notice if you must cancel an assignment. As often as possible, please try to reschedule your assignment rather than cancel it. We are often able to be flexible with due dates and would much rather move your assignment than have to go find a new shopper. Please also let us know if, for any reason, you cannot submit your report on time.
- If you are unsure where the store is located, please call the store, as any customer would do, and find out a nearby landmark to make it easier to find the store. Just say that you are meeting a friend at the store and need to know how to get there.
- Once assigned a shop, please log in and “confirm” your assignment. Confirming your shop lets us know that you’ve received the notification that you’ve been assigned and that you intend to complete your assignment.Not confirming your assignment does not excuse you from completing it. You must email your scheduler to cancel any assignment.
- “Sometimes after your have submitted your shop, additional information is requested of you. Please check your email frequently after your shop is submitted, in case the editor has any questions for you, to ensure we get all information to the client in a timely manner.”
Let’s start a project, get in touch, or just say, "Hello!"