"Customer Experience can be a business's differentiator. RBG helps businesses improve their customers journey which ultimately drives business and ROI. I love being a part of helping businesses achieve success everyday."
Monique Sadick is Reality Based Group's Director of Marketing and Corporate Strategy. Monique joined RBG in June of 2021 and focuses her energy on building brand equity and reaching new prospects. She joined RBG after spending 20+ years with companies such as Under Armour, Warnaco, Calvin Klein, and VF Corp where she built their consumer products and go-to-market strategy. She joined us with a passion for building efficient strategies and growing our business with her eye on helping to create the best customer journey for all businesses.
- Hometown: Dallas, TX via South Africa
- Personal Theme Song: Eye of the Tiger
- Favorite season: Summer
- Favorite Past Time: Hanging out with my 3 kids (and my husband)
- Favorite way to decompress: Going for a run outside
"Great Customer Experience begins with Employee Experience. It’s exciting to help employees really see and understand their customers’ reality. We empower them to connect and take pride in their ability to impact their customers’ experience."
After narrowly escaping a career in corporate banking, Amy Zintl built her own mystery shopping & customer care advising company, specializing in restaurant concepts. She spent 25 years working with regional and national brands including Habit Burger Grill, Zoup!, Baja Fresh Mexican Grill, Capital Grill and Cheers. Amy joined RBG in 2022 as a Director of Customer Success.
- Hometown: Wilmington, DE
- Favorite Movie: What About Bob?
- Favorite CX hacks: Decoding the Customer podcast & Shep Hyken in any medium
- Signature recipe: Carrot cake with 2x frosting
- Dream Trip: To go on Safari
“We’re all customers and want to be treated with respect. We all want someone to be nice and do a decent job.”
Bruce Dixon is Reality Based Group’s Vice President of IT. He earned his degree from the University of Central Florida and has been RBG’s resident IT guru since 2007 . Often known as “the fixer” around RBG, Bruce can be counted on to help fix processes, equipment, and even relationships.
Bruce’s biggest accomplishment with RBG has been exposing hidden utility in our various CRMs to encourage efficiency. Prior to RBG, Bruce worked for Electronic Arts where he learned that quality is paramount, a belief he carried over to his work with RBG. As “the fixer” Bruce is always ready to solve any issue.
- Hometown: Orlando, Florida
- Favorite Movie: North by Northwest
- Favorite Band: Tie – Thin Lizzy and The Stone Temple Pilots
- Favorite Vacation: Anacapri, off the coast of Naples, Italy
- Prized Possession: ’60 F100
- Favorite Book: Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
“The caliber of a business is identified by its customer experience. A business with a positive customer experience will draw repeat customers and guarantee a long life for that business.”
Hector Aguilar is Reality Based Group’s Vice President of Finance. With a BBA in Accounting from Texas State University and 13 years of accounting experience in the restaurant industry, Hector joined RBG in 2012. Hector is constantly looking for new ways to improve accounting at RBG.
During Hector’s tenure he has been responsible for completely revamping RBG’s accounting process allowing for greater productivity. Hector hails from Pearsall, Texas and enjoys spending time with his children as well as playing sports. The Cameron Park Zoo in Waco, Texas is one of his family’s favorite spots.
- Hometown: Pearsall, Texas
- Favorite Movie: Liar Liar
- Favorite Season: Football Season
- Best Dish: Macaroni and Cheese
- First Car: Chevy Cavalier
- Morning or Night: Morning Person